Tips for Your Reverse Mentoring Program
Reverse mentoring takes the concept of mentoring—and who the mentee and mentor are—and flips it on its head.
As more Millennials and Gen Z enter the workforce, companies want to capitalize on their knowledge and get them engaged quickly. Reverse mentoring is a great way to accomplish this, and it’s a popular trend that continues to grow in companies of all sizes.
But we know the question that is really on your mind: How can I set up a reverse mentoring program and make it a success in my organization?
This eBook from River can help! It is packed with critical information and tips on reverse mentoring, and we predict it will be your go-to resource as you plan your program.
In this eBook, you will find information on:
- What reverse mentoring is
- How reverse mentoring works
- Why it is popular
- How you can get a reverse mentoring program started at your company
- Factors you need to consider as you design your program
- Tips you can share with mentees and mentors to help them get the most from their relationships
Reverse mentoring can require a mental shift in how people view themselves as mentees and mentors. Don’t start your program without reading this eBook first!
Download your copy today to be better prepared for tomorrow.