The Powerhouse Company in Employee Mentoring
As the pioneer of mentoring software, River is a thought leader and innovator in corporate employee mentoring. As the #1 rated mentoring platform available on the market today, MentorcliQ has a dedicated team that knows how to delight their customers with excellent software and support.
Together, we have created a powerhouse mentoring software company committed to leading, innovating, delighting, and supporting our clients with phenomenal software and service.
For example, before the acquisition, both River and MentorcliQ addressed the growing need for virtual mentoring and created expert guides for companies interested in leveraging this method of mentoring.
- River created this Virtual Mentoring eBook that gives mentees and mentors tips on how to approach this type of relationship.
- MentorcliQ designed a comprehensive Virtual Mentoring Toolkit chockful of advice for administrators and evidence on how mentoring can increase employee engagement.
Bringing these two perspectives together creates a complete picture of mentoring and covers all of the angles for this critical employee development practice.
In a news release about the acquisition, Phil George, CEO of MentorcliQ said:
We are thrilled to join forces with River Software. River has built an impressive presence and reputation in the employee mentoring space for two decades and we have always greatly admired their work. River is composed of talented individuals who care deeply about mentoring and are driven to help clients support their employees’ careers, leading to much higher employee retention. This approach aligns perfectly with the way MentorcliQ partners with the many companies we are proud to serve. Our combined knowledge, experience and customer success will be unparalleled in the market.
To cap of the news, both River and MentorcliQ won Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards with clients—on the very same day our acquisition was announced! This is a testament to the important and impressive work our clients are doing with mentoring for employees, in partnership with our amazing and talented teams.
- KeyBank won a Gold Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award in Talent Development for Best Advance in Measuring the Impact of a Talent Strategy
- Nielsen won a Gold Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award in Corporate Initiatives for Best Inclusion and Diversity Strategy
- Robert Half won a Silver Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award in Leadership Development for Best Advance in a Coaching or Mentoring Program in partnership with River
Beyond award-winning software and exceptionally happy clients, River and MentorcliQ both offer insights and thought leadership on mentoring practices for administrators, mentees, and mentors. Check out some of MentorcliQ’s latest mentoring resources and news on their website. You can also look for engaging content through resources on River’s site.
The newly joined forces of MentorcliQ and River look forward to delighting our clients, sharing our knowledge, leveraging our expertise, and being the #1 rated mentoring software available for companies today. We appreciate you being on this journey with us.