Denver, January 9, 2017—January is National Mentoring Month. Are you ready to build a mentoring program in your organization? To help you get started, look no further than this Mentoring Roadmap eBook from River, the creators of award-winning mentoring software.
River’s free roadmap eBook will help you plan and execute how you can bring mentoring to more people in your organization. In this resource, you will discover the different types of mentoring in practice today, the common organizational programs tied to mentoring, and the problems mentoring can help overcome. We’ve even included worksheets for you to complete that will help you plot out your own roadmap for mentoring at your organization. Download your copy of the Mentoring Roadmap eBook here.
This and other free resources from River are part of our commitment to provide support and guidance to mentoring practitioners. Our ardent focus on mentoring allows us to offer a mentoring solution that:
- Supports all modern forms of paired and group mentoring, including traditional, reverse and peer
- Enables companies to run programs anywhere on the formal-to-informal spectrum
- Allows administrators to designate unique pools of mentees and mentors based on programmatic needs, and communicate with them at the program level
- Uses a proprietary matching algorithm that can be configured and weighted for each program
- Simplifies the matching process for participants and administrators
- Connects competencies to learning so you can measure development and progress
- Monitors progress, measures impact and reports results
“River was the pioneer of mentoring software back when we were known as Triple Creek, and we are excited to continue our commitment to the practice of mentoring today. From our consulting and training services to our software enhancements, we are dedicated to helping every mentoring program succeed. We’d love to see a robust and thriving mentoring program at every organization,” said Chris Browning, President of River.
River’s clients include Sodexo, Goodyear, U.S. LBM, Xerox and the FDA. Watch this recorded webinar to learn how Sodexo uses River and has achieved great success with their mentoring program.
“We’re thrilled to be able to offer our mentoring software, our expert services, and our quality free resources in honor of National Mentoring Month. Our greatest hope is that everyone will be involved in life-changing mentoring relationships at critical points in their lives, and we are humbled to be a part of that for so many of the employees who work at our client organizations,” said Browning.
To learn more about our River, please visit our website at www.riversoftware.com.
Vice President of Marketing
lfrancis [at] riversoftware.com